Napolean Bike ;)



In Design & Engineering, we've been learning about the innovations of different bikes. I learned about the history of bikes, how they formed from ages to ages, how wheels move. (motion) The Field Experiences that stuck out to me was when we went to Earth Rider, we also had a guest join us from Divvy. Mostly, I am proud of knowing the history of bikes. The purpose of this AP is to create your own design of “bike” material and make that come true through the AP. & to bring that to life by using my persona as a 10-year-old who needs to get to school through a busy neighborhood. This inspired my design because I wanted something with more experience and more unique.

Here's my link:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vTBWiAOZZDufdf9J5KzrzZxHORUbKjzpJOlJoSzOcJwsI5HevOXDvo1sgooeySWNjUKpLCCph8nv6rL/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Overall, this experience was very interesting. I learned different things I never knew about bikes.

Comments

Popular Posts