How does society shape our views of life and death?

For Final Presentations, I decided to focus on a question that connects with both of my classes' Disease and Forbidden Books. The connection from Disease and my question, we did some activities based on health issues with a book called DSMV-5 which discusses the mental issues in life and how it affects people who suffer from it. In addition, we also learned some lessons on how illnesses affect people during life and death situations with active-activities. Another connection from my Humanities class, Forbidden Books; with the word Censorship. The word Censorship connects with life and death situations, because when celebrities die. People want to "censor" theyre death so that nobody knows. Take serial killers, for instance, they "kill people" without showing it. So for that reason, it's Censored. My guiding question for this cause is: How does society shape our views of life and death?

Comments

Popular Posts