Carbon Emissions???


In my class called fuel, we have been learning about different fossil fuels and how we can use renewable energy to substitute nonrenewable sources. So for this project, my class is explaining our carbon footprint of where we live and our environment. Our goal for this project is to have our carbon emission reduced by making a climate action plan.

What is the carbon cycle? Well, I'll tell you. A carbon cycle is a series of different compounds in the environment that causes carbon dioxide. My carbon footprint is 14.2 CO 2 emissions of tonnes per year. The number of earth I need is about 4.5 earth for my lifestyle For tree seedlings I have 235 tree seedlings within 10 years. My overshoot days which are days I am using in life is March 23 is the day all my resources go away or what I was able to use. I also compared mines to two different states which the U.S was March 15 and Vietnam was December 21. So as you can see I use about all my energy within weeks or even days.

Do you know what GCPPM mean? No? Well, it means Global Carbon Parts per Million, which is the parts per million meaning globally. Also, it was Sandra Steingraber’s 3 suggestions from Chapter 7 of Raising Elijah, the 3 main topics to have a better lifestyle is to:
1. Plant a garden.
2. Mow the grass without using fossil fuels
3. Dry your clothes using evaporation

Do I agree with her terms?
- Yes, I agree with them except for the plant the garden I can't really comprehend what exactly she means by that. But like I said I agree with mow the grass without fossil fuels cause it can cause carbon into the air.

3 Things to help reduce the Carbon Cycle.

1. To reduce CO2 Use bikes or walk to where you need to go, maybe if its far distance carpool with someone. Here's a picture of a comparison between the disadvantages vs. advantages:


1. To reduce CO2 Use bikes or walk to where you need to go, maybe if its far distance carpool with someone. Here's a picture of a comparison between the disadvantages vs. advantages:

2. To absorb more CO2 Lithium hydroxide. Other strong bases such as soda lime, sodium hydroxide.

3. A better way to reduce CO2 purchase "green electricity" which is a renewable source.

Comments

Popular Posts